DO YOU HAVE MAINTENANCE/RENOVATION OR WATER LOSS EXPERIENCE AND ARE LOOKING FOR A CHANCE TO JOIN A DYNAMIC MAINTENANCE TEAM?
Cornerstone Maintenance Services has been serving residential and commercial Victoria properties since 1995 and is currently seeking to fill a permanent full-time position for a Professional Maintenance Technician. Our team offers our customers reliable service with an emphasis on quality workmanship. We are an industry leader in property maintenance, renovations and 24 hour emergency response.
- Ability to follow instructions both written and oral
- Able to work as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision
- Present the company in a professional manner
- Foster good working relationships at all levels within the company
- Excellent attitude and work ethic
- Good organizational, time management and documentation skills
- Excellent diagnostic skills, problem solving and adaptability
- Be able to lift equipment and materials of 50 lbs or more up stairs and throughout buildings
- Experience in building maintenance, home/commercial renovations or water loss remediation is an asset
- Preference will be given to those with a red seal certification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a variety of trades, including but not limited to; Plumbing, electrical, carpentry, irrigation, drywall repair, painting, and water leak detection
- Provide own work van or covered truck
- Have a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record
- Provide a clear criminal record check
- Wear a company uniform daily
- Participate in the emergency on-call rotation
Regular hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with some 24 hour on-call shifts on a rotational basis. We offer a competitive benefits program after three months and RRSP matching after one year of employment.
Please send your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to email@example.com
We thank everyone for their interest and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.