ARE YOU A LICENSED STRATA PROPERTY MANAGER LOOKING FOR A CHANGE AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM?
Cornerstone Properties Ltd., a local property management company, is looking for a motivated licenced Strata Property Manager to join our team. This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual who excels in a busy office environment. At Cornerstone Properties we emphasize a team approach, and we provide a friendly and supportive work environment.
- Must hold a current Strata Property Manager license for British Columbia.
- A valid BC driver’s license and motor vehicle.
- Competent with technology – including strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Net Integrity).
- Excellent attitude, work ethic and sense of humour.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range - $48,000.00 to $65,000.00 annually depending on experience.
- 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Benefit package after 3 months and RRSP match program after one year.
- Vehicle and cell phone allowance.
- Admin assistant
- Private office in newly renovated space
- Onsite parking spot
- Microsoft Surface portable workstation
- Licensing and continuing education courses are paid for
- Flex Days
- Annual Team Building Golf Tournament
- Family oriented
- Assist Strata Councils in the daily, monthly, and annual maintenance and administrative operations of strata buildings.
- Schedule, prepare, attend, and record minutes for Strata Council meetings.
- Able to read and comprehend financial statements.
- Advise Strata Councils and owners on issues and resolutions as per the Strata Property Act.
- Respond to queries from strata lot owners.
- Clear understanding of the Strata Property Act and the Real Estate Services Act.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines and provide excellent service in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Please forward your cover letter, which includes your salary expectations, with your resume to email@example.com. Resumes will be kept strictly confidential. We thank everyone for their interest and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.