Please note that the following COVID-19 protocols are currently in place for Cornerstone Properties Ltd. and Cornerstone Maintenance Services (101 & 301 - 1001 Cloverdale Ave) (Updated of May 01, 2021)
- Masks/Face coverings are mandatory for entry into the building and office area.
- You will be asked to complete a health declaration form for contact tracing, upon entry.
- Our offices will remain open to the public for necessary visits until Health Authorities advise otherwise. We are available and happy to help with your Property Management or Maintenance needs. However, we do ask that whenever possible, you utilize a no-contact way of reaching us: phone, e-mail, fax, video conference, etc.
- We will no longer be scheduling in person Strata meetings until further notice.
- We have once again reduced the number of staff working from the office, therefore the best way to ensure face to face time with your Property Manager is to please make an appointment.
- Strict social distancing will be enforced.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all visitors.
- We have applied common area occupancy limits to reduce the number of people in one space at a time.
- We request that one (1) member from each household enter the office at a time.
- Please do not visit our office if you are ill or have been in contact with someone who may be ill.
- Please note that a no cash policy is in effect.
- We have increased the cleaning of our high contact areas.
As further changes develop, we will provide updates to this information as soon as possible. We hope everyone continues to stay safe and healthy. Should you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your Property Manager.
CORNERSTONE PROPERTIES LTD.