Communicable Disease Prevention / COVID-19 Update
COVID-19 Protocols / Communicable Disease Prevention
Please note that the following COVID-19 protocols are currently in place for Cornerstone Properties Ltd. and Cornerstone Maintenance Services (101 & 301 - 1001 Cloverdale Ave) (Updated of August 25, 2021)
- Masks/Face coverings are required for entry into the building and office area.
- Social distancing is recommended.
- Our Office remains open from Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all visitors.
- Many of our Staff are working from home on a rotating schedule. Should you need to meet with a particular person, it is best to make an appointment to ensure they will be in the office that day.
- Please do not visit our office if you are ill or have been in contact with someone who may be ill.
- Please note that a no cash policy is in effect.
- We have increased the cleaning of our high contact areas.
As further changes develop, we will provide updates to this information as soon as possible. We hope everyone continues to stay safe and healthy. Should you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your Property Manager.
CORNERSTONE PROPERTIES LTD.