Important Update regarding Covid-19
  • Description:

    It is highly recommended. You should purchase what is called a Home Owner’s Policy. You are responsible for coverage for your personal belongings, as well as any upgrades you may make to flooring, fixtures or appliances. You should also carry liability insurance for protection in case of damage caused by negligence on your part, and or your tenant’s part, as you may be liable for the Strata Corporation’s deductible.